Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I schedule
- After your initial appointment, in conjunction with your treating therapist and any referring medical provider, a recommendation will be made for your frequency and duration of care. The clinic will assist you with scheduling your duration of care.
How do I find out my insurance benefits
- Our Front Office Coordinators will be able to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with a quote of benefits. We strongly encourage patients to check with their insurance provider regarding their benefits.
When will I receive my bill
- A patient will only receive a statement once a month if they have a patient balance. Patients are able to receive their billing statements via mail, email, and text.
How can I pay my bill
- For your convenience, patients have the option of paying their bill electronically via our secure portal or in the clinic. Check out our Pay My Bill page for further details and to make an online payment.
Can I receive appointment reminders
- Yes, we offer both text and email reminders. When scheduling your initial appointment, you will be offered the option to receive appointment reminders. Reminders are sent out approximately 24 hours prior to the appointment.
What type of payments do you accept
- We accept all major credit cards and check payments. We also accept FSA and HSA payments.
Do I need a referral
- Many insurance providers do not require a referral from a medical provider. Our Front Office Coordinators will contact your insurance to inquire about any requirements.
What if I have to cancel my appointment?
- If a patient needs to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we request that it be done 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment. If a cancellation occurs within less than 24 hours of their appointment or if the patient does not show up to their appointment, a cancellation fee of $25 will be applied. No fee will be applied for cancellations made with more than a 24-hour notice.
What’s the difference between physical therapy services and sports recovery services?
- Our Physical Therapy appointments are for acute injuries that are causing pain and dysfunction. These appointments are usually covered by insurance and include an evaluation by a licensed physical therapist to develop a plan of care to help you heal from injury. Our Sports Recovery appointments are aimed at keeping athletes and active individuals doing the things they love by providing access to recovery tools and services for maintaining good health and wellness, as well as maximizing your athletic performance. Our Sports Recovery services are not typically covered by your health insurance, but you can often time use an HSA/FSA payment plan. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.