What is Red Light and Infra-Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy is a treatment that uses low levels of red or near-infrared light to help skin, muscle tissue, and other parts of your body heal. Your body soaks up wavelengths to create more energy which jump-starts the process of tissue recovery and other forms of rejuvenation.
What are the benefits of red light therapy?
- Enhances muscle performance
- Heals muscle injury
- Reduces post-workout pain and soreness
- Helps relieve joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation
- Increases blood flow and oxygen
- Can reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots
- Helps increase energy levels and improve cognitive function