Career Opportunities in Physical Therapy
Interested in Being a Part of Our Team?
The IMPACT team is looking for passionate, motivated clinicians, fitness and administrative professionals who make clinical excellence and patient care their top priority.
Part or Full Time Physical Therapist – Hinsdale, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Orland Park
IMPACT Physical Therapy is Physical Therapist owned and operated and includes a team of caring and highly trained professionals dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care. We are looking for individuals interested in a great career with a growing company that focuses on Making an Impact with our patients and our community. Join our team-oriented atmosphere, encouraging peer to peer collaboration and high achievement.
• Provide physical therapy services in an outpatient setting
• Candidate must have a desire to provide great care and possess strong interpersonal skills to
interact with a large patient population and knowledgeable staff.
• Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
• Must have current IL licensure
• New grads welcome to apply
Full time or part time positions available. Benefits include:
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO, and continuing education allowance.
• Generous continuing education allowance
• Top notch mentorship opportunities with our own highly specialized therapists in areas including concussion, vestibular, advanced mobilization/manual techniques, Astym, trigger point dry needling, TMD, Blood Flow Restriction, pelvic health, dance medicine, running and athletic performance analysis
Interested candidates should contact Sarah Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech – Champaign, Hinsdale, Lakeview, Naperville, Norridge, Oak Lawn, South Loop
IMPACT Physical Therapy is Physical Therapist owned and operated and includes a team of caring and highly trained professionals dedicated to provide patients with the highest level of care and clinical excellence.
We are seeking energetic candidates with great interpersonal skills, to work as a clinical tech/aide at our Champaign, Hinsdale, Lakeview, Naperville, Norridge, Oak Lawn or South Loop facility. These are part time positions (15-25 hours per week) including some evening hours. On-the-job training will be provided.
• High School diploma
• Terrific interpersonal skills
• Experience in healthcare or fitness related field (preferred but not required)
• Experience working with active populations
• Customer service-oriented approach, an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work flexible days and hours (15-25 hours per week)
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Desire to learn and develop in the healthcare/exercise community
When applying, please include:
• Contact information for three professional references
Select, qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interview followed by on-site interview.
Please Email Resume and direct any Questions to email@example.com