Career Opportunities in Physical Therapy
Interested in Being a Part of Our Team?
The IMPACT team is looking for passionate, motivated clinicians, fitness and administrative professionals who make clinical excellence and patient care their top priority.
FT Front Office Coordinator – Lakeview, Norridge
IMPACT Physical Therapy is Physical Therapist owned and operated and includes a team of caring and highly trained professionals dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care. We are looking for individuals that are interested in a great career with a growing company that focuses on Making an Impact for our patients and our community.
We are looking for a Front Office Coordinator to add to our team at our Lakeview or Norridge clinic.
Ideal candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills that can build relationships with patients and provide a warm, welcoming environment.
The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for:
- Providing top notch customer service
- Directing incoming calls and greeting patients
- Obtaining new patient intake information
- Insurance verifications and authorizations
- Scheduling appointments
- Over the counter collections
- Assisting with other clerical and physical therapy tech support duties
Some experience is preferred but not required. On the job training is provided. This position is full time and offers benefits including health, dental, STD/LTD, PTO and 401k.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part to Full Time Pelvic Health PT in Orland Park and Naperville
IMPACT Physical Therapy is Physical Therapist owned and operated and includes a team of caring and highly trained professionals dedicated to provide patients with the highest level of care. We are looking for individuals that are interested in a great career with a growing company that focuses on Making an Impact with our patients and our community. Join our team-oriented atmosphere, encouraging peer to peer collaboration and high achievement.
• Provide pelvic health and orthopedic physical therapy services in an outpatient setting
• Candidate must have a desire to provide great care and possess strong interpersonal skills to
interact with a large patient population and knowledgeable staff.
• Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
• Must have current IL licensure
This position is Part to Full time. Full time positions offer benefits including medical, dental, 401k, PTO, and continuing education allowance.
Interested candidates should contact Sarah Jensen at email@example.com.
Tech – Champaign, Hinsdale, Lakeview, Norridge, South Loop
IMPACT Physical Therapy is Physical Therapist owned and operated and includes a team of caring and highly trained professionals dedicated to provide patients with the highest level of care and clinical excellence.
We are seeking energetic candidates with great interpersonal skills, to work as a clinical tech/aide at our Champaign, Hinsdale, Lakeview, Norridge, or South Loop facility. These are part time positions (15-25 hours per week) including some evening hours. On-the-job training will be provided.
• High School diploma
• Terrific interpersonal skills
• Experience in healthcare or fitness related field (preferred but not required)
• Experience working with active populations
• Customer service-oriented approach, an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work flexible days and hours (15-25 hours per week)
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Desire to learn and develop in the healthcare/exercise community
When applying, please include:
• Contact information for three professional references
Select, qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interview followed by on-site interview.
Please Email Resume and direct any Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org